TASKS & PRODUCTS
IBM PureData for Analytics:
Optimized performance of your data warehouse for complex analysis.
IBM Pure Data for Analytics optimiert die Leistungsfähigkeit Ihres DataWarehouses bei Analysen und Reporting. Das auf Netezza basierende System verbindet Datenbank, Server, Speicher Integrations- und Analysesoftware in einer Komplettlösung für anspruchsvolle Analyseaufgaben. Damit kann die Analyse großer Datenmengen in Minuten statt in Stunden erfolgen.
IBM Pure Data for Analytics optimizes the power of your data warehouse for analysis and reporting. The Netezza-based system combines database, server, storage integration and analysis software in one complete solution for demanding analysis tasks. This allows the analysis of large amounts of data in a matter of minutes instead of hours.
Take advantage of our experience in the field of IBM Pure Data for Analytics as a central BI appliance.
- Introduction of the IBM PDA as HA database for reporting
- Administration of IBM PDA databases
- Backup of IBM PDA environments
- Implementation of DWH layers on IBM PDA environments
- Integration of IBM DataStage with IBM PDA and IBM Cognos BI
- Training in data warehousing and data integration
- Simplification of the standard administration tasks
- Enormous acceleration when querying large tables
- Minimization of housekeeping expenses
- A comprehensive solution for disposable data warehouse systems and analytics: integrated database, server and storage
- High availability and speed: 10 to 100 times faster data retrieval and processing, complex algorithms within minutes
- High Scalability: Innovative, asymmetric architecture for parallel processing of petabytes of data
- Low administration: No need for maintaining databases anymore
- High-performance analysis in a snap: over 200 in-database functions for on-the-spot data analysis.
- Use Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) for high-performance analysis processing
- Advanced Analytics: comprehensive library of integrated analytics, big data starter kits, and business intelligence
- Increased Security: Self Encrypting Drives (SEDs) and Kerberos Support
- Easy to understand and easy to learn: thanks to graphical integration environment
Do you have any questions or would like to know more?